Based in Hertfordshire, but operating all over the south of England, I have been designing gardens as a hobby designer for over 25 years. More recently I have formalised my training at the world famous Inchbald School of Garden Design, graduating with Distinction. An exciting process that broadened my skill set and intensified my appreciation of good design.
I have designed for spaces in London as small as 5 metres by 5 metres, for 20 metre suburban gardens and large country gardens. Styles range from edgy contemporary to cottagey traditional, sometimes mixing the two. Every garden is unique and has its own story to tell.
- An enthusiastic approach based on a love of beautiful design
- Careful consideration of your needs and aspirations
- Hand drawn plans of creative, exciting and sensitive design proposals
- A keen appreciation of design essentials, mass and void, texture and colour
- A lifetime’s planting experience
- Reliable contractor recommendations
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Personal attention throughout the whole process
Plus… as a beekeeper of some 20 years, I am highly sensitive to environmental issues. (And clients get to enjoy some great honey.)